establishment of a PT (local company)
Establishment of PT
A limited liability company (PT) is a legal entity owned by at least two persons with responsibilities that only apply to the company without the personal involvement contained therein. In a PT the owner of the capital does not have to lead the company, because the owner can appoint others beside the shareholders to become the leader.
Requirements to establish a limited liability company (PT) are:
1. Photocopy of KTP, NPWP & KK shareholders and management, at least 2 people.
2. Copy of Office Rental Contract or proof of ownership of the business area (Having a Building Permit for offices/ shops).
3. Domicile Certificate from building manager if domiciled in Office Building.
4. Company Name and address. The name of the company must contain 3 words; eg: PT JASA EKA LEGAL.
5. Composition of shareholders (founders are required to take part in shares).
Certificate of establishment registered and approved by the Minister of Law and Human Rights and announced at BNRI (Berita Negara Republik Indonesia).
Minimum deposit capital is 25% of the base capital. There are 3 categories of pt depending on the size of the capital;
PT SMALL, Capital Rp 50.000.000, –
PT MEDIUM, Capital Rp 500,000,000, –
PT LARGE, Capital Rp 10,000,000,000, –