evisa OFFSHORE b211a
The e-Visa for business purpose (B211A) is valid for 60 days and it is extendable two times 60 days. It is no longer needed to go to the Indonesian Embassy in your home country to apply for a visa. The e-Visa will be forwarded by Jasa Eka to your inbox without you needing to visit any embassy. Once you received the e-Visa, you have 90 days to enter Indonesia before it will be cancelled.
The visa fee of IDR 2.000.000 needs to be paid in advance with the e-Visa application.
Jasa Eka will, in accordance with the provisions of law and regulations, obtain the visa approval from the DGI, file the application for the e-Visa, and complete the e-Visa application payment. The visa will be sent to you electronically as an e-Visa.
1. Color scan of passport (cover + data page).
2. Bank Statement.
3. Proof of having a health/travel insurance.
4. Covid vaccination card/certificate.
5. Color Photograph.
6. Address in Indonesia.
We will send your application to the Directorate General of Immigration after verifying your data and send you the invoice. After receiving the payment, your ID billing will be paid to DGI and your e-Visa will be processed. Note the ID billing is only valid for 7 days. The approval takes 4-6 working days after payment.
Besides your e-visa, further documents you need to enter Indonesia are:
- Valid passport.
- Covid vaccination sertificate/card (complete doses).
- Return flight.
- Peduli Lindungi Application.
Fill in below your data to obtain your e-Visa index B211A.
e-visa c317 onshore
e-visa c317 offshore
e-Visa index C317 is a single entry visa purpose for those who married to an Indonesian and their dependants (below 18 years old), wife/husband and/or dependants (below 18 years old) of kitas/kitap holders. It is valid for 90 days. The e-Visa is an entry permit but not your staying permit. As soon as you enter Indonesian territory, you are required to register at a local Immigration Office within a maximum of 30 days to obtain a Kitas. A Kitas is a multiple entry stay permit that is valid for 1 year from arrival date.
According the regulation of Minister of Law & Human Rights, Directorate General of Immigration Nr. IMI-0538.GR.01.01 year 2022,
this e-Visa can also be obtained while you are located in Indonesia.
Requirements for index C317 to individuals married to an Indonesian citizen (all documents are scanned in color):
1. Passport page and cover (minimum validity 18months).
2. Bank statement for both wife and husband.
3. ID card, Kartu Keluarga (family card), Birth certificate (of Indonesian spouse).
4. Marriage certificate.
5. Proof of vaccine.
Price: IDR 3.000.000 for e-Visa application service fee (not include
visa fee of $150USD).
Note: this price does not include Kitas application at the local Immigration office.
Fill in form below for e-visa c317 application
e-visa index c319 (only available onshore)
One of the e-Visa which are applicable during new normal rules is e-Visa index c319. It is a single entry visa, which is valid for 90 days. The e-Visa is an entry permit but not your staying permit. As soon as you enter Indonesian territory, you are required to register at a local Immigration Office within a maximum of 30 days to obtain a Kitas. A Kitas is a multiple entry stay permit that is valid for 1 year from the arrival date.
According the regulation of Minister of Law & Human Rights, Directorate General of Immigration Nr. IMI-0538.GR.01.01 year 2022, this e-Visa can also be obtained while you are located in Indonesia.
This visa is granted to elderly foreign tourists/retirees aged 55 or above.
The retirement visa are eligible to citizens of the following countries:
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Canada, Cyprus, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Iran, Ireland, Island, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Liechtenstein, Luxemburg, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Monaco, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Philippine, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Suriname, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirate, United Kingdom, USA.
1. Color scan of valid passport (minimum validity 18 months), age of applicant +55yo;
2. Proof, by pension agency or bank of origin country or of Indonesia, of having at least $ 2.000USD per month to meet the needs of living in Indonesia;
3. Health insurance/ life insurance/civil law responsibility to a third
party in origin country or Indonesia;
4. Proof of accommodation in Indonesia by purchasing accommodation at a cost of at least $ 35.000USD or rent per month of at least: $ 500USD in the Bali area;
5. ID card of 2 Indonesian citizens as employees (we can assist in this).
Note: This type of visa is not suitable for work, if you intend to work in Indonesia, you will need to apply for the e-Visa index c311 or c312.
Fill in form below for e-visa c319 application
ITAP (permanent stay permit)
After extending the limited stay permit 4 times (5 years), a foreigner can apply for a permanent stay permit (ITAP). The Kitap (Kartu Ijin Tinggal Tetap) is the Permanent Stay Permit for foreigners living in Indonesia.
e-visa onshore index b211a
If you are situated in Indonesia, you can apply for the new ONSHORE e-Visa (for b211 visa holder or EPO from Kitas/Kitap). It is an e-Visa with a stay permit valid for 60 days from approval date. 2 weeks before expiration, you need to apply for the first extension at the local immigration where you are located. It can be extended maximum 2 times. This adds up to a total maximum staying time of 180days.
The general requirements for an ONSHORE e-Visa:
1. Passport (front cover+page with data)
Service fee including sponsorship and visa fee cost IDR 4.500.000.
* Collecting your documents
* After verifying, we will submit your application to the Directorate General of Immigration
* After the application is successful, you will receive an invoice request for payment. Approval takes 6-7 working days after payment.
Not applicable for holder of VOA.