foreign Investment Limited Liability Company (pt pma)
Foreign Investment Limited Liability Company (PT PMA) is a limited liability company established under Indonesian law in which there is foreign capital. No matter the amount of foreign capital invested in the PT company, it will become company as PT PMA.
As PT Local, PT PMA requirements are:
1. Photocopy passport, KTP, NPWP & KK shareholders and management, at least 2 people.
2. Copy of Office Rental Contract or proof of ownership of the business area (Having a Building Permit for offices/ shops).
3. Domicile Certificate from building manager when domiciled in Office Building.
4. Company Name and address. The name must contain 3 words; eg: PT JASA EKA LEGAL.
5. The Capital set up minimum IDR 10.000.000.000,- (ten billion Indonesia Rupiah) per one business scope.
6. The paid-up Capital 25% which is IDR 2.500.000.000,- (two billion five hunderd million Indonesia rupiah) – (setor modal).
7. The scope of the business can be more than 1 or 2 scopes.