Financial report is reports that record and summarize all financial transactions carried out in a business in a certain period. Types of financial reports that are usually made and used:
- Profit and Loss Statement, which is a report that shows the profit or loss that the company has received in a certain period, with the simple calculation is the amount of revenue minus expenses.
- Cash Flow Statement, which is a report that shows cash flow issued and entered into the company in a certain period.
- Balance sheet, which is a report showing the amount and condition of the company’s assets (assets) and capital (liabilities) in order to remain in a balanced state.
- Equity Statement, namely a report that shows changes in capital that occur by adding to the profits or reducing the company’s losses.
The functions of financial reports are:
- Describe the condition of the company
- Materials for Performance Evaluation, Planning, and Decisions
- Forms of Corporate Responsibility
- Demonstrate the Credibility of the Company For those of you who need assistance in terms of company financial statements and don’t have permanent employees, accountants, can contact us. For the Mikro, Small, Medium business the price is IDR 500,000 per month.